Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Triple(t) Threat Fish School

Well, we officially have three swimmers!  Ellie waited all summer to really go for it, but over the past week, go for it she did!  And she's rocking it! Ellie wanted to hold my hand to jump in for a while, but then I asked if she would hold Avery's hand and she did!  Next thing I knew they decided they should all hold hands and jump together.  It is quite possibly the cutest thing ever!  Here is a video compilation of many attempts! (Sorry about the spotty underwater camera action, but we are just guessing since we can't see the screen!)

Our three little fish...

They are soooo much fun at the pool and they love it.  All morning they were asking me to "go back to pool!" and had a meltdown when it was time to leave.  I honestly can't get enough of watching them swim and they are so cute and love to watch these videos too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love reading everyone's comments! Thanks for taking the time to comment!