Thursday, April 14, 2016

A fun visit from Grandma Stephen

Oops!  These pics have been sitting in an unwritten blog post for over a month now!  Early in March Grandma Stephen came to visit and the kiddos had a blast with her as always!  I didn't take enough pictures, but here are a few that capture some great moments!

This first series is of all the kiddos re-enacting the story of the three little pigs with Grandma over breakfast:
I'll huff...
and I'll puff
and I'll blow your house down!



two little pigs hiding from the wolf

this must be the pig in the brick house because she is just amused!

one last huff and puff!

We also went to gymnastics with Grandma to show her all the things we are learning.  Grandma & Grandpa gave us money for gymnastics at Christmas time!
balancing boy!

"big jump!"

upside down Ellie

just hangin' around
(I put Avery up first...thus catching her falling in the pic!)
Where's Waldo, er I mean the triplets?!

And then we had to take Grandma to the pool to show off our swimming skills


And our hairstyling skills!
looking good buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love reading everyone's comments! Thanks for taking the time to comment!