Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Follow this blog...

A handful of people have asked how you can follow this blog and I finally figured out how to add a gadget so you can follow by email or using a subscription service so look on the lower right part of the page for these new gadgets!

More pics and posts coming soon but tonight it is time for bed!  All the house and baby projects are taking up my blogging time! =)  (oh, and I really need to get back to my last two school projects so I can get this degree done before the babies arrive!!)  But, I will post pics of the three assembled cribs and next week we'll have more belly pics.  Seriously, it seems bigger to us every day so I think you'll really notice a change in this two week interval!  Good night for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love reading everyone's comments! Thanks for taking the time to comment!