Monday, July 8, 2013

I think I felt a kick!

I have been waiting and waiting until the day I could feel the babies kicking and I *think* I felt one last week.  Michelle was sitting at the table and thought maybe she felt baby A moving so I put my hands on her tummy to see if I could feel it.  Right away I thought I felt something like a bubble popping in her belly and then a couple seconds later I felt something more distinctly kick-like.  But I don't really know if I actually felt a kick because Michelle didn't feel it. Last night Michelle put my hand under her ribs on the left side, where baby B's feet are to try to get me to feel what she was feeling on the inside, but no luck. :(

 I can't wait for the day when I can feel kicks left and right and when there is no doubt that's what it is.  During the ultrasound we could clearly see all three babies moving around like crazy, but with three anterior placentas it is taking a lot longer for it to be obvious.  I know I'm super excited for it to be more obvious, but I also don't have to carry three kicking babies inside me for 14 more weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love reading everyone's comments! Thanks for taking the time to comment!