Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Today's the day!!! Happy birthday Triple Threat!!!

Wow!  So...last night I was thinking we might be going home today or maybe just chillin' here for a few more days.  Nothing seemed to be happening so we just kind of figured they'd hold off on delivery.  So we were pretty surprised when Dr. Swenski, the resident doc, came in this morning and said they were discussing doing the delivery today!  Sounds like the fact that Michelle's uterus seems to be pretty aggravated and with her history of the myomectomy (fibroid surgery) they think it's safer to just deliver.  The babies are all well grown and have looked good on the monitors so they feel like the babies will do just fine.

So looks like today will be our babies' birthday!  The C-section is scheduled for 3pm today.  Michelle's mom should be getting here within the next half hour so that will be good.  With this new deadline I now feel totally rushed, like there are a bunch of things I want/need to get taken care of before the babies come!  I'm excited and nervous...Michelle is nervous and scared about the surgery.  If I get some of my last minute to do list done I will post again!

6 comments:

  1. Cousin Katie says, "3 PM - perfect time for 3 babies!"

    I agree ! So excited to meet everyone and not have to call them a, b, c :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOORAY! How extremely exciting! The c-section is a little overwhelming, but it will be okay! Whoa, you get to meet your three babies today! Whoa! I will tell Lu and show her pictures when you post them and I can't wait for the name revealing! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting! We will be thinking of you five all day. Happy birthday to the trio!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all! How exciting! Laura and Kory Kunde :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see pictures!! Good luck mamas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo happy for you both! Pictures please! Give A, B and C hugs from the Boyne Family!!!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading everyone's comments! Thanks for taking the time to comment!